quinta-feira, 9 de março de 2017

Jaguar I-PACE - Concept Car

 I‑PACE Zero Emissions Concept



I‑PACE Concept is more than a concept. It’s a preview of Jaguar's first production battery powered car, a commitment to create electric vehicles that are also truly exciting driver’s cars, as well as investing in being at the cutting edge of zero emissions vehicle technology.


A THRILLING DRIVE


Instant torque delivers exhilarating straight-line acceleration. A true Jaguar, I‑PACE Concept accesses its power in a range of driving environments too. With All Wheel Drive stability and sports car agility, I‑PACE Concept inspires confident driving on all road surfaces and in all weather conditions.





 I‑PACE Concept launches you from 0-100km/h in around 4 seconds via 700Nm of instant torque and 400PS of power. Driven by two electric motors, I‑PACE Concept delivers high performance All Wheel Drive for a thrilling drive in all road conditions.






INTERIOR - BEAUTIFUL DISPLAYS


I‑PACE Concept delivers effortless engagement through four screens conveniently positioned for the driver. The centre console contains two infotainment touchscreens, whilst vehicle information sits separately behind the steering wheel. A full-colour Head Up Display discreetly displays key information on the vehicle’s windscreen.







Performance and Specifications


RANGE

I‑PACE Concept can offer a range greater than 500km on a single charge.*

EU NEDC test cycle.

PERFORMANCE

Its instant torque, All Wheel Drive capabilities and aerodynamic design enable I‑PACE Concept to achieve sports car acceleration, reaching 100km/h in around 4 seconds.*

BATTERY

I‑PACE Concept’s range is enabled through its high tech Lithium Ion battery which has a capacity of 90kWh.*


POWER

With 700Nm of instant torque available, I‑PACE Concept’s two electric motors together produce 400PS of power.*

DIMENSIONS

5 full seats
Rear load space: 530 litres
Front luggage compartment: 36 litres
Footprint: 4680mm(l) x 1560mm(h) x 1890mm(w)*


CHARGING

I‑PACE Concept can achieve 80% charge in 90 minutes with a 50kW DC rapid charger.*




AVAILABLE FROM SECOND HALF OF 2018.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário